Maelon Saress, LMT, LE
Maelon has been practicing massage, and holistic bodywork for 20 years. Her specialty is integrating eastern and western techniques in a whole-person approach to healing. She often attracts clients in need of intense restoration—high-stress individuals, triathletes, and others—who come to her for deep relaxation and penetrating pressure without pain. Maelon’s bodywork is grounded in both western structural function and eastern energy flows. In her work, she combines the many techniques in which she is certified—including reflexology, reiki, craniosacral, thai massage, advanced deep-tissue techniques, warm-stone massage, and aromatherapy—to create individualized treatments.
Maelon is a recent addition to Tucson, having spent the last six years in New Mexico, where she earned a master’s degree in landscape architecture from the University of New Mexico. Originally from the central coast of California, she has also lived in Hawaii and has traveled to New Zealand, Tahiti, and Bali. The Sonoran desert and its lush plant palette brings her daily joy and a constant sense of wonder.
• Santa Barbara Body Therapy Institute, Santa Barbara, California (Holistic Massage and Bodywork)
• Kali Institute for Massage and Somatic Therapies, Ventura, California (Asian Studies)
• Ojai School of Massage Ojai, California (Dynamic Aromatherapy)
• Santa Fe School of Massage, Santa Fe, New Mexico (Zen Shiatsu)
SPECIALTIES Shiatsu, deep-tissue massage, relaxation, east/west fusion
Maelon: (805) 585-9514
Rooted: (520) 326-8300
• Licensed Massage Therapist (AZ- 21790 + NM- 6492)
• Licensed Esthetician (AZ- 31500890 + NM-ES041923)
• Certified Dynamic Aromatherapist