1600 N Tucson Boulevard, Suite 100, Tucson, AZ | 520.326.8300 | Follow us on Facebook
Information for Educators
Our facility includes a dedicated teaching space for integrative-health and wellness practitioners, educators, coaches, and consultants. Contact us for rates and availability.
We Are In
a quiet, pleasant, central location convenient to
Educators must have the proper licensing, accreditation, or training to teach their given subjects. They must also carry liability insurance and provide Rooted with proof of such.
Find Out More
Please contact us for rates and other information by filling out our educator questionnaire.
Post Your Class to Our Website
We will need the following information to post your class:
- Name of instructor + credentials (LMT, L.Ac., Ph.D., etc.)
- Link to instructor's website (if any)
- Number of continuing education credits (if any)
- Cost of the class
- Early-registration discount, if any
- Date and time
- Contact information (link)
- Registration information (link)
- Payment information (link)
- Class description
- Any important information, prerequisites, or requirements (for example, if students should bring their own massage table)
- Photo (if any)
Make a payment
Pay deposits here, or send a check payable to "Rooted Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork" to 1600 N Tucson Boulevard, Suite 120 Tucson, AZ 85716. The full use fee may be paid with check or cash.