Maelon Saress, LMT, LE
SPECIALTIES Shiatsu, east/west fusion massage, organic facials, seasonal meridian treatments, longer combination treatments (90 minutes and 2 hours)
Maelon: (805) 585-9514
Rooted: (520) 326-8300
• Santa Barbara Body Therapy Institute, Santa Barbara, California (Holistic Massage and Bodywork)
• Kali Institute for Massage and Somatic Therapies, Ventura, California (Asian Studies)
• Ojai School of Massage Ojai, California (Dynamic Aromatherapy)
• Santa Fe School of Massage, Santa Fe, New Mexico (Zen Shiatsu)
• Lu Ross Academy, Ventura, California (Esthetics and Paramedical Esthetics)
• Licensed Massage Therapist (AZ- 21790 + NM- 6492)
• Licensed Esthetician (AZ- 31500890 + NM-ES041923)
• Certified Dynamic Aromatherapist
I was traveling and booked a shiatsu massage with Maelon. I was feeling a bit frazzled that morning from rushing around and being busy with the conference I was attending. Walking into Maelon's room was instant peace and comfort. The shiatsu massage was unlike anything I had before and it seemed like a full mind and body reset. I wish Tucson was my home rather than just a place I visit occasionally—I would be seeing Maelon all the time!
Maelon has been practicing holistic massage and skincare for over two decades. She has worked in a wide range of settings, including five-star spas, medical environments, and private practice. At Rooted, she has chosen to focus her practice on offering clients a deeply restorative experience that nourishes mind, body, and spirit.
Maelon’s specialty is integrating eastern medical theory with western bodywork and skincare techniques for a whole-person approach to healing that yields the utmost results in holistic body care. Clients come to her for bodywork that offers penetrating pressure without pain, as well as luscious organic facials, seasonal meridian treatments, and individualized, combination treatments that include both massage and skincare. Her treatments also incorporate the use warm and cool stones and the healing power of plants, with aromatherapy and herbal liniments and oils.
Originally from the central coast of California, Maelon has lived in New Mexico and Hawaii and has traveled to New Zealand, Tahiti, and Bali. She holds a master’s degree in landscape architecture and enjoys designing ecological landscapes. The Sonoran bioregion and its lush plant palette bring her daily joy and a constant feeling of wonder.